Energy | Heart |Brain |Anti-Aging
Ubiquinol is not a drug — it is a natural compound that is found throughout living things in nature. An energy-generating antioxidant, Ubiquinol optimizes cellular health. Ubiquinol may be a new idea to many. The antioxidant has only been available as a supplement since 2006. But most are already familiar with CoQ10 benefits. As CoQ10′s active form, Ubiquinol delivers all CoQ10 benefits. However, Ubiquinol is believed to be far more bioavailable and effective than CoQ10 in certain populations — especially in those over age 40.
• Ubiquinol is a unique antioxidant.
• Ubiquinol has anti-aging properties.
• Ubiquinol defends DNA in every cell in the body.
• Ubiquinol sparks 95% of the body’s energy.
• Ubiquinol promotes peak heart health.
• Ubiquinol promotes robust circulation.
• Ubiquinol optimizes normal blood pressure.
• Ubiquinol supports mental sharpness.
• Ubiquinol reverses the nutrient-draining impact of aging (in those aged 40+).
• Ubiquinol reverses the nutrient-draining side effects of statin drugs.
Researchers are now investigating how the restoration of Ubiquinol to youthful levels may promote anti-aging benefits. In the meantime, consumers can take Ubiquinol supplements to support heart health, energy, cognitive function and other aspects of wellness.
A word on CoQ10 side effects:
**In adults over age 40, CoQ10 is extremely difficult to absorb and utilize. As we get older, it becomes even harder to absorb CoQ10.
**Ubiquinol side effects are nonexistent, since it naturally exists in every cell in the body. Ubiquinol delivers CoQ10 benefits without the CoQ10 side effects that can impair absorption.
Both comments and pings are currently closed.