Ubiquinol is “activated” CoQ10: The form responsible for CoQ10′s wellness benefits. A natural nutrient, itis a potent antioxidant that can cross the blood-brain barrier. Ubiquinol also optimizes mitochondrial energy throughout the body — especially in the heart.
While many are familiar with the supplement CoQ10, Ubiquinol is a relative newcomer. Only available since 2006 as a supplement, Ubiquinol spiked in popularity following a Dr. Oz mention in 2009.
Why Ubiquinol? It provides all the benefits of CoQ10, just in an easily-absorbed form. For adults over age 40 who cannot absorb CoQ10 effectively, Ubiquinol may be a supplement solution.
- is the active antioxidant form of CoQ10.
- neutralizes age-accelerating free radicals.
- defends cell membranes and DNA.
- “sparks” 95% of the body’s energy.
- promotes heart and circulatory health.
- Supports myocardial (heart) energy.
- Optimizes brain health and mental clarity.
- Supports anti-aging efforts.
- promotes gum health.
More Ubiquinol Benefits here.
In addition to the above research-backed biological actions, some testimonials seems to validate its theoretical role in whole-body cellular aging. Some who take this energizing antioxidant form report feelings of “turning back the clock.”
“Within two days of taking Ubiquinol, my energy went through the roof! At 45 years old, I am fitter and healthier than I have ever been in my whole life. I have the energy to exercise and I feel good doing it. It seems to be a powerful antioxidant for healthy aging, as well. People always tell me that I look 10 years younger than I actually am. Is it from Ubiquinol? I believe it is!” Read more testimonials
Ubiquinol levels peak during youth, but start to decline around age 30. Supplements restore the nutrient to youthful levels, which may explain its association with youthful vitality and anti-aging.
Summary: Supplements may…
- Reverse age-related and statin-related Ubiquinol decline.
- Promote youthful nutritional status
- Optimize energy, heart health and memory.
- Supply anti-aging benefits for those age 40+.
Both comments and pings are currently closed.